Rates & FAQ
Rates are based upon 4 occupants, 1 dwelling, 1 vehicle and 2 pets for a minimum of 4 months. Pet size and breed restrictions apply. A second vehicle may be permitted depending upon the size of RV space and the size of RV. All RVs must be manufactured in 2011 or newer. If you have a vintage or older model, please send pictures of all sides to firstname.lastname@example.org so we may review for approval.
Monthly: $800 plus utilities
Please email us at email@example.com for an application.
Move in requires a $800 security deposit and application approval.
We accept Money orders or Checks.
Cancellation or Changes
RV Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Please notify our team by email or phone by 4 p.m., two days before your scheduled arrival.
There are no refunds for early departures. Credits or modifications to the account balance are based on the actual length of stay. The bill will be recalculated if the departure date change results in a regressive rate change.
We can be reached at (503) 610-4443 weekdays between the hours of 9am-12pm and 2pm-5pm PST and will respond to your phone call, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or website reservation request as soon as possible.
We offer Full Hook-Ups at all Sites. Plus, Cable-TV.
30 or 50 amp Services
Pull-through and Back-in Spaces
Hot & Clean Showers
Washers & Dryers (Laundry Room)
Things To Do
Enjoy the local scenery. Mt. Hood is visible on a clear day to the east, the Willamette River is only a few miles away to the north and Champoeg State Park is very beautiful year-round a few miles to the west.
- AURORA, Antique Capital of Oregon: Shops open daily. Aurora Colony Days,
Outdoor Antiques Fair, Music, Art Show in August. Other special events throughout
the year. Visit the Old Aurora Colony Museum.
- WOODEN SHOE TULIP FARM: This spring bring your family and enjoy over 40 acres of
Tulips and Daffodils, March-May in Woodburn.
- SWAN ISLAND DAHLIAS: Stroll through a rainbow of color – with over 40 acres in bloom
August-September in Canby.
- CANBY: Willamette Valley’s Dahlia Capital. Theme for the Clackamas County Fair, August.
- HEIRLOOM ROSES: View 3,500 roses in colorful, fragrant gardens June-October in
- WOODBURN COMPANY STORES: A fabulous shopping day with more than 100 name
brand stores. South on 1-5 exit 271.
- OMSI, Oregon Museum of Science and Industry: Over 200 interactive exhibits for all
ages in life and sciences, robotics, global climate, technology and more – a fabulous day
for all age groups. Portland, take 1-5 North exit 300, east side of the Willamette River.
- BRIDGEPORT VILLAGE MALL: More than 1·00 stores and many great restaurants. Tigard,
take 1-5 North to exit 290.
- MT. ANGEL OCTOBERFEST: In mid-September.
- SILVER FALLS STATE PARK: See the Falls, hike, bike, horseback riding and picnicking.
- THE OREGON GARDENS: Open year round in Silverton, South 1-5 to exit 260.
- ST. PAUL RODEO: Around the 4th of July.
- HUBBARD HOP FESTIVAL: 3rd Saturday of July.
- LOCAL WINERIES: Champoeg Wine Cellars, Pheasant Run Winery, St. Josef’s Winery,
Owen Roe Winery, Terra Vina Wines, Chahalem Winery, Fox Farm Winery, Carabella
Winery, K & M Wines and many more well known wineries to visit.
- GOLFING: Langdon Farms Golf Club, Charbonneau Golf Club & Tukwila· Golf Course,
just to name a few that you can enjoy close by.
- PORTLAND ROSE FESTIVAL: An annual celebration during the first weeks of June. A fun
center, live entertainment, beer garden, sports events, parades, tournaments, Indy Car
Races, Navy Ships and Waterfront Festival are just some of the attractions.
- PORTLAND SATURDAY MARKET: Open Saturdays and Sundays, March through
Christmas, is an open-air food and wares market that is very popular with the community. It
is located underneath the Burnside Bridge in downtown Portland.
- PORTLAND ZOO, ROSE GARDEN & JAPANESE GARDEN: Are all major visitor
attractions. Located 20 minutes North of 1-5 to 405 to Hwy. 26.
- IRIS FESTIVAL: Keizer, Iris Capital of the World. Festival in May, fun for everyone. South on
1-5 exit 260B.
- NEWBERG BOAT RACES: Memorial Day weekend on the Willamette River at Rogers